This course has been created to help you prepare for the EX310 Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam. The performance-based Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam tests the candidate's skill, knowledge, and ability to create, configure and manage private cloud infrastructure using Red Hat Enterprise OpenStack Platform. An IT professional who becomes a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack has the ability to configure advanced networking in a directory-based Red Hat OpenStack environment.
An enterprise application developer who has become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Create and work with virtual network devices.
- Manage OpenStack networking agents.
- Deploy IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
- Provision OpenStack networks.
- Implement distributed virtual routing.
- Implement NFV datapaths.
- Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight.
What you will learn:
- Learn concepts needed to be an Engineer of Red Hat OpenStack environments
- Install and configure the RHEL OpenStack Platform (v10.0)
- Perform common administrative tasks such as:
- Manage projects, users, roles, and flavors
- Set quotas
- Manage images at instantiation
- Install and configure Red Hat Ceph storage in a multi-node environment
- Configure Ceph block devices
- Create snapshots of Ceph block devices
- Integrate Ceph block devices with OpenStack services such as Glance, Cinder, and Nova
- Create and manage virtual network devices
- Provision tenant networks with DHCP agents
- Manage network ports and VLANs
- Create instances and attach them to specific VLANs
- Create and manage floating IP addresses
- Configure Load Balancing as a Service (LBaaS)
- Troubleshoot virtual network devices
Who should take this course?
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat OpenStack
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators who want to demonstrate their capability in network functions virtualization (NFV)
- A Red Hat Certified System Administrator, RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Specialist or RHCSA credential